Travel with Mi Hyeon


Mi Hyeon  언니!

Mi Hyeon met me in Santisuk, Jinbu and we became good friends after that. She has never travelled alone in her life and was surprised when she knew that I travelled alone in Korea. She was hesitant before quitting her 10 years job as a public kindergarden teacher. In the end, she followed her own wish made years before which is to travel by herself. Did I give her bad vibes? Yikes!! Hehehe..

After getting the permission from her husband, she travelled with me to Manila, Malaysia and Singapore . We went to Manila  from Incheon via Cebu Pacific Airways (budget flight in the Philippine) on 22nd of May and enjoyed Manila for 3 days. After having a pretty super hot summer in Malate, we flied back to Malaysia via AirAsia. Why Manila? Initially, there was no direct flight hosted by AirAsia yet, hence the cheapest route was to fly via Cebu Pacific and then back to Malaysia via AirAsia. ^^

Before flying to Manila at 11PM, we went to Myeongdong to watch Nanta and visited art gallery in Insadong during the day.


          



With Mi Hyeon's childhood friend. I stayed one night at her
place. Her house is so pretty with a little Japanese garden in front.
My dream house. 

Both of us are fans of So Ji Sub!

Met this Canadian couple three times; October 2009 in Myeongdong,
December 2009 in Busan and May 2010 in Insadong. Coincidence?
Hmm..I should visit them in Ottawa one day. They told me that it's
colder during winter compared to Korea!

In Holika Holika, a cosmetic shop endorsed by CNBLUE.
I personally recommend the Strawberry BB Cream behind me. 
It is kinda like mouse foundation, non oily and very soft to skin.

CNBLUE!! I met them but not in person.. ㅠㅠ

In the flight, I met a Korean guy who has a Philipino girlfriend in Manila. He didn't look like a typical Korean at all (tall, thin, fair skin and lalala) so I was a bit surprised. He was tanned like Malay, a bit plump and didn't have Korean accent. I was more surprised when he spoke some Tagalog. :O

Once we arrived in Manila, the temperature was 34 celcius and the time was 12.30AM. So hot!!!

Prior to visiting Manila, I was advised by a few friends to be extra careful while in Manila. Hmm..even before embarking the flight I was petrified by this warning. Why? Is it not safe to travel Manila? I have this perception that Manila is just like Malaysia.

 Manila NA3 Airport
0 Responses

댓글 쓰기

abcs