Pecal + Apam Balik + Air Jambu Batu + Mee Bandung Muar

Today, I splurged a bit on food. Maybe because it's the second day and I was so famished that my stomach grumbled like heavy metal song.^^.

The total costed me only MYR10 (roughly 3,500 won).


From top clockwise - Mee Bandung Muar, Apam Balik and Pecal.
Middle: Air jambu batu (Guava juice)

Mee bandung Muar is believed to be originated from Muar, Johor. A place south of Malaysia. Eventhough there are loads of foods to choose, but I settled for something that I wouldn't find in Korea. It's not that spicy. The broth is made from sweet potato plus other ingredients (I'm not a cook but just love to eat^^).

Apam balik is somewhat similar to hotteok. Though hotteok can be less fattening hehe. Apam balik is made from flour, sugar, peanut and sweet corn. I found nowadays there are some sellers put chocolate or other fillings inside.

Pecal. Hmm..Simply put it is a salad with peanut dressing.
0 Responses

댓글 쓰기

abcs