Work of Art: Graffiti in South Korea


Courtesy of pwllmd

I don't know where in Seoul did he/she take this photo at. This is just so neat! Yes, I know..it's somehow a minimal vandalism but in a pretty scale. Who cares! Hehe. I wish to know this excellent artist but probably they will do their 'activity' in the wee hour of dawn right? Arghh..it's too dangerous to wander around Seoul to catch them in action around that time I think. Better stick to my bed..hehe.

Here's another one.
Courtesy of Harmonic Paroxysm

Don't you feel the heat? Oops..my blunder. The 'HATE'. The red, white and black concoction really brings out the feeling don't you think. Where is this place anyway? Any koreans out there would care to give me a tip? Is it in dark, grimy alleys somewhere in Seoul/Busan/Daegu? This artist probably a graduate with metaphysic as one of his subject. Most 'HATEFUL' subject. Hahaha..I am at subpar level too when it comes to any 'PHYSICS' word related. My physics teacher can vouch for that cause I often made her life hell when my tests always came with red marks

Finally, my favourite... Hangang Park


Courtesy of mlkozlowski

Wow! I have always love beautiful, well tended park. But..a park with cool graffiti like this is hard to ignore. Go to mlkozlowski Flickr Stream for more of Hangang Park's graffiti. Will try to include this in one of my list for a lovely evening stroll.

To go to Hangang Park:

- Ttukseom district: Exit 2 or 3 of Ttukseom Resort station (Seoul Subway Line 7).
- Gwangnaru district: From exit 1 of Cheonho station (Seoul Subway Line 5 & 8), walk 20 min.
- Yeouido District: Exit 2 or 3 of Yeouinaru station (Seoul Subway Line 5).
- Yanghwa district: From exit 4 of Dangsan station (Seoul Subway Line 2), walk 10 min.
0 Responses

댓글 쓰기

abcs