Re-scheduling my flight

A few weeks back I received notification via SMS from Malaysia Airlines Korea that my flight from Kuala Lumpur to Seoul on 29th December was rescheduled to 28th December.

Ain't I'm going on 27th September?

Well..to cut the story short. I bought a one way ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Seoul for 27th September's flight. Later, I bought another return ticket from Seoul to Kuala Lumpur going on 26th December and return on 29th December.

After receiving the SMS, I was a bit alarmed . I could only spend one day with my family!!! No way. Yeah..if in case I decided to go back to Seoul again. If ONLY the whole thing worked out, the return ticket would be worth it.

So, I called the Malaysia Airlines call center and requested for a re-schedule. The guy, Nik was very pleasant and informed me that if the re-schedule was done by the airline, I have the right to request for another re-schedule but only either one day ahead or later than the post-re-schedule date.

Initially, mine was on 29th December, so Malaysia Airlines rescheduled to 28th December. However, I refused to accept and requested for another re-schedule. Luckily there was an available flight on 29th December having a stop over in Kota Kinabalu. The flight duration is longer which is from 2115hrs from Kuala Lumpur and reaching Seoul at 0710hrs.

I can bear with that! ^__^

The verdict?

Will be going to Seoul on 27th September, return to Kuala Lumpur on 26th December.
If I decide to go back to Seoul, it would be on 29th December.

I know, I'm crazy..hehehe
0 Responses

댓글 쓰기

abcs